Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Flash diffuser: DIY

Hi,
I was just viewing some flash diffusers online and I decided that I would make one myself!
Why did I chose to make one myself? Simple
1) I can choose the size I wan't it to be
2) I can customise it
3) I can maike what I want
4) It is cheap

Despite it being homemade, I tell you, it is dam good! (Other than the fact that it cannot take abuses and is a bit big, But the bigger it is the softer the shadows casted. Correct?)
I will post some pictures of it soon.

Next, I discovered that actually I do not need an external thing or Nikon SU-800 to trigger my SB-600 when I put it seperately. e.g. On a tripod and not on the camera's hotshoe.
I learnt it from kenrockwell.com

So now, I can use my flash diffuser with my side flash and use it like a strobe light! wow!

I will post some pictures soon!

bye,
Tyy

No comments:

Post a Comment